Resources represent large bricks of raw data made available in-character to specific groups or factions regarding a particular topic. They have a standard format detailed in 2022-01-01: Resource Format. We'd been asked for a way to format datadumps that aren't well suited to Library entries or are group-specific, so here it is!
You can create a new resource by searching for your resource's name. Please title resources in the following way: YYYY-MM-DD: <Resource Title>.
The Resource list can be automatically populated by giving a resource the Resources Category, one or more group Resource categories (templated as Group Resources), and the appropriate Phase and Turn category (currently Phase 1, Turn 1). To see resources by group instead, see Resources by Group.
Create a Resource:
Phase 1: Break The World Chapter
Turn 1: Resources
- 2022-01-01: Resource Format
- 2022-01-24: Tsutsujidai's Kaiju
- 2022-01-25: Ra Mari Pilot Counseling Services
- 2022-01-25: The Menu Arrives
- 2022-02-01: Gridman Alliance and Tsutsujidai Etiquette
- 2022-02-07: Burger Fiend
- 2022-02-07: Report: Mysterious Arm Slave
- 2022-02-11: News: Celestial Being Strikes Thrice!
- 2022-02-13: News: Zeon Remnants Suspected in Shipping Raids
- 2022-02-22: 'Skel Heroic'
- 2022-03-05: Unknown Mobile Weapon at 18th Block Debris Field
- 2022-03-11: Cards on the Table
- 2022-04-29: Behemoth Aftermath
- 2022-05-22: Ptolemaeus Aftermath
- 2022-09-08: T0 And Algernon
- 2022-09-19: Lessons from Computer Class
- 2022-11-24: Phenex Report by Spade 7